Designed specifically for payment applications, payShield 9000 from Thales e-Security is a proven hardware security module (HSM) that performs such tasks as PIN protection and validation, transaction processing, mobile and payment card issuance, and key management. The payShield 9000 payment HSM solution delivers high assurance protection for automated teller machine (ATM) and point of sale (POS) credit and debit card transactions.
Leverage Proven Capabilities. Delivers comprehensive, certified security specially designed for card issuing, mobile provisioning and payment transaction processing. Provides off-the-shelf support for all major payment applications.
Reduce Compliance Costs. Streamlines deployment and maintenance and reduces the cost of compliance. Features software options and a flexible platform tailored to issuers, processors and acquirers.
Maximize Resilience. The payShield 9000 payment HSM ensures maximum business continuity, offering redundant hardware, field serviceable components and support for clustering and failover.
Cryptographic Algorithms Supported
- DES and Triple DES (key lengths 112 bit, 168 bit)
- AES (key lengths 128 bit, 192 bit, 256 bit)
- RSA (key lengths up to 4096 bit)
- FIPS 140-2 level 3
- PCI HSM V1 (selected configurations only)
Key Management Support
- Thales Key Block (compliant with ANSI X9.24; superset of X9 TR-31)
- X9 TR-31 Key Block
- RSA Public Key
- DUKPT for PIN and data encryption
- Master/Session Key Scheme
- Racal Transaction Key Scheme