SafeNet Luna PCIe Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) can be embedded directly in an appliance or application server for an easy-to-integrate and cost-efficient solution for cryptographic acceleration and security. The high-security hardware design of SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM ensures the integrity and protection of encryption keys throughout their life cycle.
All digital signing and verification operations are performed within the HSM to increase performance and maintain security.
- PKI Certificate Signing & Validation
- SSL & TLS
- Storage (online CA keys & offline CA keys)
- Smart Card Issuance & Management
- Code & Document Signing
- Database & File Encryption
- Email Encryption
- Infrastructure Security
- Identity & Rights Management
- Key Management
- Cryptographic Acceleration
- Secure Manufacturing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Security at a Glance:
- Keys in hardware
- Remote Management
- Meet compliance needs for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, eIDAS and more
- Multi-level access control
- Multi-part splits for all access control keys
- Intrusion-resistant, tamper evident hardware
- Secure Audit Logging
- Strongest cryptographic algorithms
- Suite B algorithm support
- Secure decommission
- Intrusion-resistant, tamper-evident hardware
- Field Serviceable Components
- Software upgradable
- Multiple Roles for Administration
- Strong Separation of Duties
- Load Balancing and Scalability
Specifications listed below are for SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM 7.
|OS Support||Windows, Linux|
|Crytographic APIs||PKCS#11, Java (JCA/JCE), Microsoft CAPI and CNG, OpenSSL|
|Dimensions||Low Profile PCIe card, 2.74” x 6.57” x .074”
(69.6mm x 167mm x 187mm)
|Power Consumption||18W maximum, 14W typical|
|Temperature||Operating 0° to 50°C|
|Host Interface||PCI-Express CEM 3.0, PCI, PCI Express Base 2.0|
|Safety & Environmental Compliance||
|Management||MofN support for division of command|
Available SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM 7 Models
SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM “A” Series:
SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM A700, A750, and A790 offer FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification, and password authentication for easy management.
SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM “S” Series:
SafeNet Luna PCIe HSMs S700, S750, and S790 feature Multi-factor (PED) Authentication, for high-assurance use cases.
All SafeNet Luna PCIe HSMs offer the highest levels of performance. Across a breadth of algorithms including ECC, RSA, and symmetric transactions. Additional product highlights include key ownership regardless of the cloud environment, and multiple roles for strong separation of duties.